Setting Up Affiliate Pages
What are these pages for? - Great question! These pages will reside on the front-end of your site as a convenient portal for your affiliates to use for signup, login, viewing their links/banners, managing their profile, and viewing their referral/payment histories. These pages are nice for you as well, because once you set them up, Affiliate Royale does the rest of the dirty work. You don't have to put any special codes or text on the page(s), and the best part is -- your affiliates never have to enter the WordPress dashboard to manage their affiliate profiles.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard as the administrator.
- Click on the Affiliate Royale Options Page.
- The first item on the Options page is "Affiliate Program Pages".
- The easiest way to create these pages is to select "Auto Create New Page" and save.
- However, if you have your own pages already setup, you can choose them from the dropdown.
- Click "Update Options".
- After updating the options your settings should look something like this: